Installing Elmer on a new laptop:
- Dell System Model XPS 13 9370
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 1992 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
1. Downloaded installer from Sourceforge and ran it. "Installer integrity check has failed. NSIS error."
2. Reviewed this page: https://nsis.sourceforge.io/Why_do_I_get_NSIS_Error%3F
3. Tried MSFT IE and flushed the browser cache. Also tried DuckDuckGo. Same error.
4. Downloaded a fresh copy from Sourceforge to my smartphone and then bluetoothed it to the laptop. Same error.
Stuck. Can anyone offer a suggestion?