I did some tuning of the Output File saving and restarting (subroutines SaveResult & LoadRestartFile). This is to inform of the changes but also to warn if something is not working on your restart as yor are accustomed to. All the current test cases do run but there could be special cases out there that do not, even though all changes should be backward compatible.
- Output file version was changed from 2 to 3. There are some changes in the header section. The possible problem could be that you save with new Elmer version and would like to read with the old one.
- You can now give list of fields to save: "Output Variable i", i=1,2,3,...
- You can now give list of fields to read: "Restart Variable i", i=1,2,3,...
- The global variables, such as "time", "timestep size" etc., are saved when "Output Global Variables" is set True.
- The coordinates are saved when "Save Coordinates" is set True (they are also saved for certain free surface problems).
- Quite a lot of error detection and warnings were added