customisation of source code

Discussion about building and installing Elmer
soumyabrata
Antispam: Yes

customisation of source code

Post by soumyabrata »

Hi there! I js did an heat transfer analysis on an arbitrary body (js 4 having sum hands-on experience with the software).the analysis only gave me the ultimate temperature distribution on the surface, bt wot i want is dat to get the result on heat transfer coefficient & other details. How to do dat as the inbuilt package can't deliver us all the required quantities. besides i cudn't find any data file of the result which i need badly. can u suggest ne method of how to meat my requirements? :oops:
Takala

Re: customisation of source code

Post by Takala »

soumyabrata wrote:Hi there! I js did an heat transfer analysis on an arbitrary body (js 4 having sum hands-on experience with the software).the analysis only gave me the ultimate temperature distribution on the surface, bt wot i want is dat to get the result on heat transfer coefficient & other details. How to do dat as the inbuilt package can't deliver us all the required quantities. besides i cudn't find any data file of the result which i need badly. can u suggest ne method of how to meat my requirements? :oops:
You should really specify what you mean by "the result on heat transfer coefficient & other details". Have you tried searching the models manual? For example you can save material parameters by using the model 49.

cheers,

Eelis