ElmerGUI installation problem with Fedora 15 (32 bit): Qtgui

Discussion about building and installing Elmer
Selvakumar
Antispam: Yes

ElmerGUI installation problem with Fedora 15 (32 bit): Qtgui

Post by Selvakumar »

Hi,
I am using Fedora 15 (32 bit). I tried to install the Elmer. I have successfully installed the ElmerGrid and ElmerSolver. When I try to install the ElmerGUI, I am getting a problem. I have exactly followed the installation procedure given in the Elmer official website. I had already installed the required libraries. And they are up to date. But the installation stops at a particular point with the message that

make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/elmersrc/elmerfem/ElmerGUI/Application'
Makefile:744: warning: overriding recipe for target `tmp/bodypropertyeditor.o'
Makefile:369: warning: ignoring old recipe for target `tmp/bodypropertyeditor.o'
Makefile:748: warning: overriding recipe for target `tmp/boundarydivision.o'
Makefile:373: warning: ignoring old recipe for target `tmp/boundarydivision.o'
--------------------------cut------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makefile:992: warning: ignoring old recipe for target `tmp/moc_solverparameters.cpp'
Makefile:1034: warning: overriding recipe for target `tmp/moc_summaryeditor.cpp'
Makefile:995: warning: ignoring old recipe for target `tmp/moc_summaryeditor.cpp'
g++ -c -pipe -w -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_SHARED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/mkspecs/default -I. -I. -I../netgen/libsrc/interface -I/usr/lib/qt-3.3/include -Itmp/ -Iforms -Itmp/ -o tmp/dynamiceditor.o src/dynamiceditor.cpp
src/dynamiceditor.cpp:41:17: fatal error: QtGui: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [tmp/dynamiceditor.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/elmersrc/elmerfem/ElmerGUI/Application'
make: *** [sub-Application] Error 2

Can anybody help me to solve the mentioned problem. Thanks in advance.