how to activate Vibroacoustic Model

Numerical methods and mathematical models of Elmer
sameer21101970
Antispam: Yes

how to activate Vibroacoustic Model

Post by sameer21101970 »

Kindly refer attachment for VibroAcoustic in Elmer.
How to activate in Elmer 8.4 in ubuntu 18.04.
Kindly Reply.

I Request Elmer to make Video's of your Models, this will simplify understanding operations of your Great Effort in FEM.

Waiting for expert reply.
Attachments
VibroAcousticsinelmer.pdf
(641.13 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
kevinarden

Re: how to activate Vibroacoustic Model

Post by kevinarden »

There are many videos of Elmer solutions on youtube. Youtube has its own Elmer Channel. I use Paraview to make videos of Elmer solutions.
raback
Site Admin

Post by raback »

Hi

You found an incredibly old paper. ElmerFront is no longer supported. You can probably do the same with ElmerGUI, at least almost.

The easiest way to redproduce the cases could be starting from test cases HelmholtzStructure* (3 cases), e.g.
https://github.com/ElmerCSC/elmerfem/tr ... zStructure

-Peter
sameer21101970

Post by sameer21101970 »

kevinarden wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 15:41 There are many videos of Elmer solutions on youtube. Youtube has its own Elmer Channel. I use Paraview to make videos of Elmer solutions.
Please give your channel name on youtube.

Engineers are intrested in total case study from defining various parameters in elmergui and final paraview output.

there are many output videos but very less complex study videos from start to end.

such videos are require to encourage new engineers to use elmer.
sameer21101970

Post by sameer21101970 »

raback wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 11:17 Hi

You found an incredibly old paper. ElmerFront is no longer supported. You can probably do the same with ElmerGUI, at least almost.

The easiest way to redproduce the cases could be starting from test cases HelmholtzStructure* (3 cases), e.g.
https://github.com/ElmerCSC/elmerfem/tr ... zStructure

-Peter
If you can give me harmonic analysis test case.sif reference. ...dynamic response analysis....
Elmer doesnot do contact analysis...please correct if i am mistaken...

Elmer can solve with ViscoElastic Material...a viscoelastic material gasket between 2 flanges...want to check leakage pressure...temperature effect on expansion and leakage....
Damping of frequency by ViscoElastic Material.....

Lot many such small test case.sif,,,,can help a lot in operating the elmerfem...kindly reply..