Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Elmer Wiki is intended to serve as a platform for the exchange of ideas and solutions for Elmer FEM users. While the main source of information is still at http:///www.csc.fi/elmer these pages provide a media for the user community to share their work. If you're interested in contributing to Elmer Wiki, create an account and have a look at the MediaWiki HandBook to get started.
Elmer use in different application areas
- Elmer Ice Sheet modeling (old and outdated pages for Elmer Ice Sheet modeling)
- Crystal growth and phase change
- Lubrication and squeezed films
- Pulling, drawing and extrusion
- Elmer Wood Modeling
- More user groups welcome!